Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

Okay. I always thought that Visual Studio was all of the Microsoft
development progs (VB; VC++, etc), in the same way that Office is a sum
of Word, Excel, etc., and that Visual C++ was the name of the IDE that is
based on writing C++ programs, but is capable of other things. I know
what you mean, though. Everyone thought I was talking about writing the
asm using VC++ language. No, I was refering to using the IDE.

Glad this got cleared up :)

--James