Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

Okay.  I'm coming off as an idiot here, probably because I didn't phrase
it right.  I know that asm is written in text form (hey, I used EDIT for
a long time!), but what I heard was that there was a way to tell VC++ to
use a DIFFERENT ASSEMBLER AND LINKER, which would be TASM and PROG86
(instead of MASM, or whatever the heck it uses nowdays!).

I am going to look into creating an add-in for it that will compile to
.86p form, but for now, let's just END THIS THREAD!

--James

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 02:17:53 EST TGaArdvark@aol.com writes:

>> I don't mean assembly studio.  VC++ can double as a text editor for
>HTML
>> and x86 assembly, I just head that you could get it to act as a Z80
>text
>> editor too.  Oh well. Let's just forget it. It's only a rumor I
>heard :)
>
>You know, maybe it hasn't occurred to you, but ANY text editor
>can be used to write in ANY language that only requires a text
>editor.  I know that's kind of hard to understand, but I think you
>can manage.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]