A86: New FAQ (attention NEWBIES!!!!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: New FAQ (attention NEWBIES!!!!!)

How many people are tired of seeing the same questions asked, over and over
and over and over and over again?  I sure am.  It doesn't matter how
websites you put up, how many tutorials you write, people still ask the same
questions five hundred times.  So, I have decided to put together a FAQ.  A
big FAQ.  A good FAQ.  A FAQ that actually has questions that people ask.
Why?  Because every question in the FAQ will actually have been asked by
someone.  Why?  Because YOU will be the one to ask the question!

There seems to be a flood of newbies on the list, so this seems like a great
time to start this FAQ.  Whenever anyone of you have a newbie question,
DON'T ASK IT ON THE LIST!  It's already been asked five hundred times, and
no one wants to answer it.  Instead, surf on over to http://ti86.acz.org/
and click on the FAQ (third item on the contents frame).  Just ask your
question and wait for the answer to be posted!  But before asking, be sure
to read through the list (none so far, no one's asked anything yet!) and see
if it's been asked already.

I hope that this will be a great resource for everyone.  In no way to I want
to undermine the list, but I think that everyone gets sick of answering
newbie questions over and over when no one can seem to figure out where to
find the answers.  So just point them to http://ti86.acz.org!

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://www.acz.org/