Re: A86: [sqrt]key (battery now)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [sqrt]key (battery now)

does anyone remember what the final word was about the complete reset
thingy?  there's no 'magic battery' in these things, taking out all 5
batteries, holding on down for a while and replacing the batteries should
work every time.  failing that, take them out, short the socket for the
back battery and hold on down before replacing them.  there's no way that
couldn't work!

sorry if anyone has become allergic to this topic, but it just puzzles me
that people seem to have so much trouble reseting these things

-josh

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:39:11 EST Jkhum98@aol.com writes:
>that I couldn't delete my memory... :\   Hmm, maybe it was just the
>interrupt
>being enabled, but for some reason, taking out every battery including
>the
>backup did Nothing to get rid of that program. =P  It took like a day
>with
>1,000,000 keypresses of the [ON] key with the batteries out, to
>recover my
>calc. =P  Good one, Dux... ;)
>
>--Jason K.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]