Re: A86: adding some variables (on-calc)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:29:08 EST Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

>I need to add the value of x, (delta)x, and xmin.  how do i go about
>that?

to get x to op1:
	call _rclx		;=$4ce3
to get (delta)x to op1:
	ld hl,_deltax		;=$c63d
	rst $20
to get xmin to op1:
	ld hl,_xminptr	;=$c55d
	call _ldhlind
	rst $20

>also, can i cp (NUMBERONE)? Or do I need to ld a,(NUMBERONE) / cp b?

the second one, or
	ld hl,NUMBERONE
	cp (hl)

>Also,
>when I sub c, which variables am i subtracting? c from a, stored into
>a, or a from c stored into a?

sub c means a=a-c

>Last thing.  I saw how to do a PxON, now how do
>I test
>a pixel, and do a PxOff?  Thanks

it's all a matter of doing different things with the result of findpixel.
 i think i'll let someone with more expertise in the matter answer this

-josh

>Glen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]