RE: A86: SUPER BOWL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: SUPER BOWL

[soap box mode on]
The ticalc.org lists are /not/ self-moderated!  A few people (read: only
ticalc.org members) are fully authorized to tell people they are posting
off-topic.  I personally got permission to do this.  Usually I'll give an
email warning, but for things like this which might quickly escalate, I
decided it was best to do it on the list.

I don't have any magic powers to ban a topic, but I'm sure that if someone
really didn't belong on this list, a request by Bryan Rabeler or myself
would suffice to have him taken off.

Given all that, I think I've only had to say twice that a thread was
off-topic.  Unless it really gets out of hand, I won't say anything.  This
is on the list (and not through private email) so that others know what's
going on with all this.  A ticalc.org email address means I know what I'm
talking about as far as list policy (but feel free to complain if you think
I'm abusing my power).  I assure you, I don't abuse it.
[soap box mode off]

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager