Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [very-ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [very-ot]

That's why it sends to list-owner@server.com, and not joe@server.com.  I'd
hope that anyone who is going to own or be running a server, and can setup
majordomo lists, would have the sense to use a separate physical mail
account, or at least setup filters in whatever email program so it gets
sorted to a special folder.  It's not that hard to run through a couple
hundred emails that are mostly junk, if they're in their own folder and not
mixed with important mail :)