Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [very-ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [very-ot]

Heh, that would be a good use for that anonymous emailer ASP script that's
been sitting there for the past year...

They don't make sure that the sending SMTP server matches the server in the
email address?  That's pretty dumb.