Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

> <sarcasm>
> Experience on
> IRC is a plus, and sucking up to the ops in #ti is even better..
> </sarcasm>

Hey, there's nothing wrong with sucking up to the #ti ops. :-)
Though I have to say #ti is run quite similiarly to ticalc.org.
A small group of people who have infinant say and will not
let others seriously express ideas.  It's my opinion that both
#ti and ticalc.org should be not owned by a few people, but
owned by the community for the benifit of the community,
and with the whole community as a voice.  But those in
power now would not stand for that.