Re: A86: A few questions....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: A few questions....

In a message dated 12/24/99 10:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkabir@attcanada.net writes:

> Okay... I want to start ASM (actually I've wanted to for the last year, but
> never got around to it => )
>  I have some tutorials... source code and everything else...
>
>  On Zilog's website, I found something called the Zilog Developer Studio...
> can I use this to program ASM for my 86???

Assembly Studio 86 is MUCH better for ti-86 programming.  It's a whole ide
developed exclusively for the 86.
http://asmstudio.acz.org

http://ti86.acz.org
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~assets/t_intro.html
http://guide.iwarp.com

>  And is there anywhere I can d/l the manuals... if not I guess its to
> FatBrain I go...

Manuals for what?  For the z80, you can get them from zilog's website.

>  For the sake of the list... if you don't think a reply would be
appreciated
> on the list... please address it to rkabir@attcanada.net

This is about as appropriate a request as any could be, and should definitely
be shared with the lest.  It's the off-topic posts that should be moved to
email, not the actual programming questions.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/ (down)