Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

  I say he is allowed to post.  There is no dispute about that.  His posts
are, in fact mostly off topic (as this one is, sorry if that bothers you).
Usually, (key word!), there have no relevence to the subject at hand and are
about ticalc's 'communism'.  The A86 mailing list (or the ticalc message
boards) are not the place to discuss such matters and should be taken up
elsewhere.  I know there are many other people who have such a problem with
this kind of posting and personally i do not like it.  That is the last word
i have to say on this matter.

arcadesdude@hotmail.com