Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

<sarcasm>
I really don't think that being an active member on any of these mailing
lists should be a requirement for staffing at ticalc.org.  In fact, I don't
think ticalc.org should require their staff to be active at all on the TI
scene.  As long as they can run a site as fully automated as possible and
keep human interaction to a minimum, then I think its good.  Experience on
IRC is a plus, and sucking up to the ops in #ti is even better..
</sarcasm>

--
Bryan Rabeler
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu

"nothing important happens behind anybody's back.  Everything will be
discussed on the list and everyone will be kept informed." - Chris Dornfeld,

"I have also received > 20 mails from people outside our staff asking us to
kick you off the site. This is not something we'll do" - Magnus Hagander, 22
November 1998