Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

Also, if I am so wrong and you (arcadesdude@hotmail.com) are so right about
ticalc.org, why not apply ticalc.org's principles to this issue?

<sarcasm>
This is a mailing list.  You should expect to get mail.  If you don't like
it, then leave.  ticalc.org owns this list, there is nothing you can do to
fix/change it.
</sarcasm>

--
Bryan Rabeler
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu

"Let me remind people that we're not in the business of censorship" - Chris
Dornfeld, 4 November 1998

"The last thing we want is a "cover-up."  ...there's no reason to take out
intelligent and purely speculative posts. Even if they're true." - Chris
Dornfeld, 4 November 1998