Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

Yeah, maybe..

But the point is, why is ticalc.org being run by a few out-of-touch guys
that don't do any real work?  Plus, what's even more wrong, is that those
coordinators make up half the staff!  Talk about big government.  The site
is becoming a bureaucracy.  Just look at how many e-mail aliases they have
and how many hoops you have to jump through before you get a human response
from them...

--
Bryan Rabeler
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu

"The first sign of corruption in a society that is still alive is that the
end justifies the means." - Georges Bernanos

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord
Acton