Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

>From: "Bryan Rabeler" <rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu>
>To: <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space
>Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:49:03 -0500
>

>Don't you mean it was implied by the writer of the e-mail? :)
>
>Bryan

     WHO CARES!!! Stop being spiteful on little things. This is a mailing
list for people who program in 86 asm and not for your little 'nit-picking'.
  If this disposition stems from your hatred of ticalc then go THERE, do
something that HAS an effect, not just act bitter and 'obivousnessless'.
Sure your lessen things with a smiley at the end of your posts, but it is
still pointless.  Please do not reply to theses posts (anywhere) unless you
have something constuctive to say.

     Destuction goes nowhere, construction goes everywhere. If you were to
start critizing ticalc (in any way, a critisim is just an opinion) then you
may actually get somewhere in your 'anti-communist crusade'.

     That is all i have to say on the matter.  If you wish to reply please
use my email instead of replying to this post.

Ricky Cobb
arcadesdude@hotmail.com
icq# 41440378