A86: Re: A86 Re:Re:freeservers web space

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: A86 Re:Re:freeservers web space

How long have you been in the "calc community"?

I call ticalc.org a communist site far too much?  I don't think thats true.
It's not an inside joke, in fact, its not a joke at all.  I'm totally
serious.  I don't see how you can say I am "obviously wrong" when you
haven't worked at ticalc.org before, and most likely haven't been around
here longer than I have.  Perhaps you should read my writings:

http://www.msu.edu/~rabelerb/ticalc.txt
http://www.msu.edu/~rabelerb/ticalc2.txt
http://www.msu.edu/~rabelerb/ticalc3.txt
http://www.msu.edu/~rabelerb/ticalc4.txt

These were written way back in March of 1999, but they should be still
fairly relevant.  And Kirk's:

http://www.mines.edu/students/k/kmeyer/ticalc.html

Any more questions? :)

Bryan