A86: Keypresses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Keypresses

res 4,(iy+9) will not allow other programs register Exit presses, right?  So
if I put it at the end of my exit routine then when someone running my
program runs my program from a shell then hits exit from my program it won't
exit the shell too.  My question is will that line prevent other programs
from reading any keys pressed from the program or only Exit?  I have that at
the end of my code and my program can also exit by pressing F3, but when I
press F3 it exits and it changes the shell's folder to 3.  How can I fix
this?

Bryan