Re: A86: HI.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: HI.

I hope that isn't the one called 'prgm_running' or whatever, because
I've tried that, it only works with BASIC.  Lemme check in the bowels of
my include files...

hmmm... according to ACZ's 'asm86.h', 5,(iy+0) is called 'donePrgm'.
Odd name.  I was thinking of 6,(iy+$17) which they call
'ProgramExecuting' and it didn't work.  What the heck is with some of
these names?

Cassady Roop

ComAsYuAre@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/11/99 4:53:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> croop@oregontrail.net writes:
>
> > hmm... Does the calc destroy _asapvar after the program finishes?  If it
> >  does, this could be used to detect whether a program is executing or
> >  not, which has been a problem for one of my programs.  Yes?
>
> No, because it uses it when asm( is called to see if it's the last asm prog
> that was run.  My guess is bit 5,(iy+0) will be set when an asm prog is
> running, though.
>
> ----
> Jonah Cohen
> <ComAsYuAre@aol.com>