Re: A86: ZAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ZAC

I don't have a graphlink.  I do have a crappy parallel link I built, but
I have to have a really old computer lying around to use it, and I
rarely actually keep many programs on my calc.  Now that near-perfect
emulators are available (VTI in particular), you don't need to test it
on a real calc.

Cassady Roop