RE: A86: ZAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: ZAC

When used with ASMIDE (I think that's what it's called; it's a replacement
for the TI-86 program editor and it comes with ZAC), programming on the
TI-86 is pretty easy.  However, it did crash a few times when I tried to
assemble, I think it was because I ran it from a shell.

One question . . . If you don't have a graphlink, how can you know any
assembly language?  I suppose you could learn it, but it seems like it
wouldn't mean much if you couldn't put it to use with a graph link.