Re: A86: Re: power down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: power down

Much, much less.  The screen is turned off by the <out (3), a>, so
there's a major power usage drop.  The halt effectively shuts down the
processor and leaves it waiting for you to wake it up;  in low power
mode it should use amounts of power that would only be noticeable over
long time periods, like, say, years...

Bryan Kam wrote:

> How much battery power will that use relative to normal calculator use?
>
> Bryan

Follow-Ups: References: