Re: A86: Re: locked cursor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: locked cursor

Ah, but if I wanted to make an interrupt cursor handler, I could've just
made my own cursor.  But I've had some bad experiences with using
interrupt handlers all over in a complicated program...  They almost
always find a way of staying active after program exit.  I believe that
there is a little Murphy's law interpreter hidden in the ROM somewhere
:)

I wanted a way to do it with just a flag being set or something.  Thanks
anyway though.

Cassady Roop