Re: A86: Key Presses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Key Presses

In a message dated 12/4/99 17:19:45 Eastern Standard Time, bryan_kam@usa.net
writes:

> Thanks for responding.  What should I define _getcsc as?  I couldn't find it
>  on the list in Assembly Studio (btw, is that the best thing to be using?)

You should really be using Clem's include files.  Unfortunately, I forget the
url to them at the moment...

>  Also, would you add a jr z,Exit after the cp K_EXIT?

The way I have it, the code for if they hit exit will go right after the jr
nz,Waitkey.  So if it's not exit, it will continue to loop.  This saves a
couple bytes.

>  When I try to compile I also get undefined errors for all the K_
statements.
>  Should I use kAdd, kSub, and kExit or am I doing something wrong?

They're in Clem's include file.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>