A86: prog86.exe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: prog86.exe

  Firs of all, sorry that I can't just hit reply, but for some reason when I
use my pop3 to send to this list it doesn't work. I commented earlier about
*.asm -> ZAC and how the ':' in the Basic editor was a problem. Somebody suggested
that I use prog86. While I haven't been able to find it, I am assuming it does
the task of adding the : to it. Damn! I spent an hour writing a program to do
the same thing! (in c++, just incase you care). Anyway, the other problem I
have now is the different format of ZAC:
asm:
   .db "Indented",0
zac:
.db "No white space",0

This threw my program all off. Is this going to be changed, or do I gotta adjust
the C++ code on my converter? (The way I wrote it, thats gonna suck!! :)
Terrence