Re: A86: how to run 82,83,and 85 games in TI-86 using ASE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

--- Ti Calc <ticalcnews@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi,
> can someone please tell me how to run 82,83, and 85
> games in TI-86 using ASE.  i tried to send the 85
> format files in my 86 but i got invalid format or
> something like that.  i'd really appreciate your
> help.
are you using the ti graph link softare and cable??
if so you can puy in *.8* and send any 85 or 86 files
(except .85b)
to use the 82 progs  you must use the conversion
programs that come in the zip file of ase

===
later
             matt c