Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): A86: Re: SAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): A86: Re: SAT

>First, I don't know any girls named David. Also, last I remember, females
>don't jack off in the bathroom before taking SATs, and if they did, they
>certainly don't brag about it. I've said too much. I refuse to take this
>conversation any further.

well, it's obvious that you aren't very experienced with the ladies, then,
are you? i'm afraid not, little man. wait a sec, who said anything about
me being a female in the first place? are you trying to insult me? And my
isn't David, it's umm, Zorak, it's just a typo. don't let the facts
confuse you

FUZZ
Zorak Norelid
Fuzz Enterprises Inc.