A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

Knowing another asm might have helped, but they are just plain great
beginners tutorials.  Have you seen his putsprite?  That's got to be about
the worst putsprite and find pixel ever!  And it's aligned, even!  But
there's no tricks, it's plain and simple.  It gets the job done, and anyone
with a little programming knowledge can pick it up.