From: owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Nicolas P
Zagorin
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 4:32 PM
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A86: Recruiting Programmers

Hey, all you newbies out there, I'm working on a game and I like some
people to start working on the project with me...I don't care how much
asm you know, I started learning at the beginning of the year too, so we
can all learn from the experience, but I'd like to get some other people
in it for beta testing and the code itself.  Email me NOT the list if
interested...or want more info...c'mon, lets show these veteran
programmers what we can really do!

~Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: