Re: A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

In a message dated 4/27/99 11:36:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
TGaArdvark@aol.com writes:

> > Perhaps you could make a new on-calc language, "anti-basic" or
>  > something...  It could be similar to the way basic is done now, reading
>  > tokens and such (sort of like chip8), but it would be oriented towards
>  > doing cool things :).  Another idea that'll never get done...
>
>  Quite true.  But not an original idea.  Anyone here remember HAL?

Rather than making a new programming language, I'd just like to see someone
make a Basic Assembly Library (BAL? AAK!) or something that adds extra
commands to BASIC like inverted text, variable pic size, and the savior of
the 89/92, Indirection. Just an indirection library would be incredibly
helpful...