Re: A86: Not displaying "done" at end

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Friday, April 23, 1999, at 19:09 EDT, ComAsYuAre@aol.com wrote:
>> How do i make it so that when my programs finish it doesn't display
>>"done"?
>
>res 5,(iy+0)

Where is this documented? ASM Studio only has a short list of the system
flags...
When I had to eliminate the 'Done' message (for a program I wrote to add
commas to numbers, like 1234567890 would be displayed as 1,234,567,890),
I just used _jforcecmdnochar ($409C, an 'undocumented' routine), which
also works. I was hesitant at first, because I was unsure if it was an
entirely safe way to exit from the program. What are the relative
advantages/disadvantages of using the system flag instead? Is it
permanent, or will it 'fix' itself like _runindicoff does? Is it faster?

Thanks.
Ben Przybyla
syzygy.bp@juno.com
Nimajne
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]