A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #870

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #870

Even though you didn't answer my question, the info you gave me will be
very useful in other areas of my program...

Look for the **

>    1    inside the program, display the formula [A = P(1+r/n)^(nt)]
>and
>have the user input the numbers (ti has given us a routine to do this,
>if
>you don't have it, tell me and i'll send it to you).

** Do you think you could send me the routine and any other useful
routines to
** me at vduconverter@hotmail.com

.  have you learned log() yet?  if not, then it'll be hard
>for you
>to figure it out on your own.

** Yes I have learned log,  That's how I solved for t. The problem with n
is that it is in two different parts of the equation.  From what I am
hearing it is impossible to solve for n...

**Thanks again for your help...

**Chris Magill

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: