Re: A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly

In a message dated 4/21/99 5:08:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tbarwick@esn.net
writes:

> > load equ ld
>  > <-   equ ,      ;So that you can remember what direction to save
registers
>  >and stuff to. :)
>
>  Array:
>      .db 0<-1<-2<-0<-5..... I don't think that would be too fun =P
>
>  > goto equ jmp
>

>  Neither of those are asm...
>
>  >The only difficult part would be making sure it didn't screw other stuff
>  up.
>
>  The only thing I see that it could screw up is assembly itself...

I retract that message, as I kinda have to agree with David (this was before
I read all that stuff... Chill out Dave! :)

I aplogize for using 68K instead of Z80 in some of those... :P (all?)

BTW, commas would still work... just <- would remind you of which way it's
going... .db's could use commas and... whatever the load register one was
would use the <-...