Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Assembly

>>There was no bashing from me... I was only voicing my humble opinions on
>>this subject.  If I offended you somehow, I'm sorry...  also, I might
>>remember a couple times when you yourself haven't been Mr. Gentleman...
>
>If you can find any, I would certainly like to see them.

Oh, sorry I can't find anything from the asm86 list... too bad... the only
things I remember are certain things you have said to me a long time ago...

>I think one learns best from teaching others, so lets stick to that rather
>than making another worthless language. If you want to make a program in
>asm, learn asm. If you want to make a program in something other than asm,
>join the basic mailing list and leave the asm list to those who want to
>_learn_ asm.

Very good Chicane!!!  You've repeated exactly what I've been saying... I'm
glad you understand too...
_________
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net - http://brett.acz.org