A86: Re: ROUTINES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: ROUTINES

IMHO, the code for the text viewer on the acz page sucks (I wrote it so I
can say that :) but I know for a fact that it works fine.  What about it
doesn't work?  There has to be at least a full page of text, and you HAVE to
insert all header/footer bytes as specified in the comments, or else it
won't work.

For variable searching, I know of three good sources:  Jimmy Mardell's Sqrxz
source, Dux Gregis' ABS tutorial and James Rubingh's variable searching
tutorial.  Do a search on the ACZ site for variable searching to pull up all
info on all sites there.  Our server uses a Microsoft Index Server, so all
text on all pages is included in the search.  If a word is listed once on a
page, the search will bring up that page.  If ony ticalc.org's search engine
was that good, especially for the message archive.  Hmm, maybe I should
download the entire A86 message archive and post it on the ACZ website so it
can be searched properly :)