Re: A86: IP's, e-mail, forgery, and more.. Got your attention yet?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: IP's, e-mail, forgery, and more.. Got your attention yet?

In a message dated 4/10/99 5:13:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
andycool1@hotmail.com writes:

> When I first saw this, I checked to see if your e-mail was @aol.com..
>  but it's not, so that's a good start. But anyways, you can forge *ANY
>  PART* of the header. The only sure way to know your e-mail is from
>  the supposed sender is with digital signatures (a feature in Outlook
>  Express, I believe). Just thought I'd educate everyone with
>  misconceptions about forgery.

Sure. Go ahead. Make fun of the list expert. Then again, what do I know? I'm
just a stupid AOL member... :>