A86: Staying on-topic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Staying on-topic.

----- Someone at some time wrote.. -----
how bout,

Happy Agnostic's Day

( For those who might believe in something )
over-all mailing list experience more enjoyable. Yes, I do realize
that this is off-topic, but I felt it needed to be addressed. If you
have a reply for me, send it to andycool1@hotmail.com, not the list.
Same goes for all comments directed at a specific person that are not
related to assembly, Texas Instruments, Zilog, etc. In closing, I
mean no offense(Sp?) to anyone, I just wanted to make everyone aware
of how some of us feel.

        -ננ ||IIIII||IIIIl|| ננ (Andy D.)
        http://members.xoom.com/1cool

     "..to love somebody hopelessly  it hurts so much
      to love somebody equally  is not enough.."
                                -Van Halen

P.S. To demonstrate what I am talking about, I will tell you here,
tacked on at the end of a message, to check out Woodstock '99.
http://www.woodstock.com/html/news001002.shtml