A86: cas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: cas

sorry I know i said i'd release cas86 today but it when I compiled it today
i and looked at the mem using the emulator i found that my input routines
are all messed up and i honestly don't have the motivation to go back and
fix them after all the time i put in.  i have the graphical interface all
programed so if for some reason you want it and my source i'll give em to
you.

what i'm gonna do instead is keep my add and subtract routines and write
some multiply, divide, and raise to power routines.

i'm also gonna to an explicit grapher, and a smart trig function program
because I honestly don't think that kirk meyer will ever get around to
finishing his ti-94.

i say we all pick a small math applet/program and make it and then we'll
have just as good of programs as kirk meyer's ti-94 will do if he ever
finishes it.

the key to getting things done is to have many people do small small parts
and before you know it you'll have something great when they're combined.

**i'm gonna regroup and rethink an easier way to do my cas86 project. i
certainly haven't abandoned it**

does anyone else here who has heard about kirk meyer's ti-94 think that it
is fesible.  I mean read through the comments section on ticalc.org and in a
"clarification" kirk basically seems to say that he plans to write a new os.
Haven't we had the "new os for the 86" discussion on this list several times
and decided that it ain't gonna work.

oh well, just my thoughts on stuff, please consider them as thinking is
something i usually don't do in great quantities ...

billybobIV
chad@dirks.com
http://chad.dirks.com

Follow-Ups: References: