Re: A86: Requesting Help...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Requesting Help...

_copycharmaps gets the bitmap for a char in the small font, for example
if you put 'A' in a and call it, you'll get this at (hl):
$04,$00,$04,$0a,$0e,$0a,$0a
the first byte is the width of the char in pixels, the rest is the
bitmap, right aligned:
........  (.=0, #=1)
.....#..
....#.#.
....###.
....#.#.
....#.#.

there is an equivalent routine, _copycharmapl, for the large font which
doesn't have the width byte.

usually you can solve things involving radicals or pi with the calculator
by taking them out and solving, then putting them back where they should
be.

-josh