Re: A86: Requesting Help...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Requesting Help...

>oh, you'll want to clear _plotsscreen before you use it.
>now i think it would be better to just write a _vputs that ran
>sideways than to go through all this trouble, unfortunately i don't
>have time for
>that right now.  someone play with _copycharmaps
>
>-josh

Do you know of anyone that might be able to help me right a _vputs that
runs sideways...

What does _copycharmaps do?

Thanks for your help,

Chris

P.S> Does anyone know abou this Ti-94 program.  Sounds pretty smooth.

P.S.S> Does anyone know if there is a program for the ti86 that will
solve for irrationals such as pi's and square roots.  My teacher loves
throwing them in so that we have to can't use our calculator....

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]