A86: Screen Offset Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Screen Offset Routine

How can you write a routine to "shake" the screen, by changing the
offset?  I'm trying to make it so that this box I have defined around the
edges of the screen appears to shake up and down.  I did not define the
very bottom pixel row and the busy indicator row, to allow for this.  So,
how do I shift the box to the lower row then back up, to make it look
like the screen shakes.  I've seen this effect on FFX4 for the 82/83.
Thanx,

Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]