Re: A86: Assembly Studio v3.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio v3.0

Assembly Studio 3 won't run on my computer nor will that CalcExplorer
thingy.  When I try to run them it says something about not having
MCG42.dll.  When I ran the setup for a second I saw it say it was
copying that file but its not in the directory (I've ran the
installation 4 times and seen the same thing and gotten the same
result).  The last version worked fine.  Might I be getting this error
because I didn't tell it to restart my computer?  Is anyone else having
this problem or is my computer just f***** up again?  I guess I'll go
restart and try again.  Please help!

Matt

>From: "Jeremy Goetsch" <jeremy@stupidzone.com>
>Subject: A86: Assembly Studio v3.0
>Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 00:26:39 -0700
>

>Hey everyone,
>
>I've released Assembly Studio 86 version 3.0, which includes
CalcExplorer