A86: convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: convert

I am learning assembly, I have z80asm or whatever it is called...the program
to make assembly for a z80...can someone show me how to put it to use? I
program so this shouldn't be a problem. Also I have something I made in basic
that I would like to put in asm....it is a shell....I have the basics laid out
for it...now I need to know how to read what files it can run and, like in
rascal, I would like to try to have the categories, like games, math, ect. If
I make something in z80asm can I put it on my ti-83 by any chance?