Re: A86: ASM MATH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM MATH

The best way to learn OP registers is to just fool around with them.  Using
the include files, and Asm Studio 86's help file I learned how to
manipulate the OPs, push/pop them, call math functions etc.  Attached is
the source to my ASM Algebra Toolbox.  Almost every line is commented.
Email me if you have any questions about it.  Adios

>Unfortunately, no.  I've been programming for months, and I still don't
>know how to use the OPs to do any kind of math.  The only thing I've used
>them for is to load variables.  The best place to start would be to read
>the source to some math programs such as ZReduce, and check out Dux's site
>for info on the OPs.

alg2.asm

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

JBoylan@Technologist.Com
JBoylan@Geocities.Com
UIN:3569888

The J Pavilion