A86: ASM MATH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ASM MATH

OK, I havent been at A86 for long, but I give my input when
I can. I have absolutely no knowledge of z80 asm, but I am
an exellent TI-BASIC programmer. I mostly develop math and
science programs, but I want to start working with asm to do
my math programs. Here is the point: I need a good asm
tutorial that focuses on working with math. I dont know if
there are any out there, but I wish for some help. yeah, you
all have never heard of me since I have never put up my
programs, and all of my programs have been done by someone
else, but they have been done rather crudely and
inefficiently. So the question is if there are any asm
tutorials that focus on math programing?

Thank ya'll kindly;

Jean Vásquez