A86: Re: Pokemon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Pokemon

I have one that I made for basic, it has over 50 eneimes and is
non-graphical, but it features LINK-PLAY!  This game is pretty popular
around school, but is rather big at like 25 KB in all but in a while it will
be tons smaller, if anyone wants it just e-mail em and I will give it to you

Super Llama