A86: Pokemon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Pokemon

I was wondering if anybody would like to create a team with me to develop a
Pokemon game, sort of like a Pocket Monsters game.

It's really popular in Japan right now and the Gameboy version is pretty cool

If one is already in development please tell me about it otherwise it is
basically a game where you raise these little Pokemons, you train them and
have them fight against other Pokemons.  They lvl and learn new skills.  If
anybody wishes to elaborate please do and if anybody needs more info, drop me
a note.  (I thinking of making it in a RPG format)

I have not mastered asm yet so don't be suprised if it comes out in basic

Thanks
-Cliff-