Re: A86: a question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: a question

I don't think that this is Matt's routine, I think Dux Gregis wrote it.
Matt commented alot of routines and put them on his page, that's all.  The
reason that IX points to the next sprite is that IX is incremented once
each time the loop is run.  It is run, obviously, 8 times, once for each
byte or row.