Re: A86: grphlink error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: grphlink error

A parallel port has holes and a serial port has pins - maybe you plugged
your graphlink into an inactive serial port.  With my graphlink I had to
tell my IO card to activate my 25-pin serial port.   Maybe you need to
change a jumper on your IO card or motherboard.  Look in the manual to find
out which jumper to change.

Justin Ingersoll