A86: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: (no subject)

>Unplug your mouse and hook up the graphlink where the mouse
>was.

Everyone keeps telling people that their mouse is on a serial port and
that they should unplug it to use the graphlink.  Not everyone has a
serial mouse anymore.  This must still be more common than I thought.  I
haven't even seen a mouse that plugged into a serial port in several
years!  I have two serial ports, and neither is getting used right now,
yet I most certainly do have a working modem and a working mouse.  My
mouse plugs into a PS2 port and my modem is internal so it isn't
occupying a serial either.