Re: A86: Help!! Dead Calc!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Help!! Dead Calc!

<<Today during math class we were fooling around with the password
thing on Ase v.1.3 and then we couldn't figure out the password  We tried
removing the batteries but now nothing shows up on the
screen I don't care about saving the stuff, I just want to know how to
get my calculator to work again  Please Help!>>

Bryan, it might be a good idea if this information was readily available
right on the web page.  Maybe you could have a tip of the day or
something.  It just seems stuff like this always comes up.

Sam

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: